A sangria made with Tassel Ridge wine is an outstanding way to cool off this summer. And, sangrias are real crowd pleasers when you are entertaining guests.
The Tassel Ridge web site section on Mixology lists a total of six different recipes for Sangrias. You will have to scroll down to see all of them. They include:
- Tassel Ridge Very Cranberry Sangria
- Tassel Ridge Going to the Chapel Sangria
- Tickled Pink Sangria (Note: Tickled Pink is sold out at the Winery. You may find it at some of our retailers)
- Tassel Ridge Beat the Heat Sangria
- Tassel Ridge Sweet Summer Sangria
- Tassel Ridge Red Hot Summer Sangria
Try one or all of these recipes for some great cool down beverages.