Tassel Ridge Winery is participating in Oskaloosa Restaurant Week, September 14–23. Oskaloosa Main Street and the Oskaloosa Area Chamber and Development Group are sponsoring Oskaloosa Restaurant Week to celebrate local food options.
Tassel Ridge Winery is offering a variety of wine and food choices. The Wine and Shrimp Boil on Saturday, September 22, is a new event at Tassel Ridge Winery and reservations are required. Reservations are not required for any of the other events. Visit www.tasselridge.com/events for complete menus.
- Tuesday, September 18—Bistro Lunch Sandwiches served from 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19—Bistro Lunch Sandwiches served from 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 20—Thursday Wine and Burger Day from 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. (Burgers served until 7:30 p.m.)
- Friday, September 21—Wine and Wood Fired Oven Pizza from 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. (Pizza served until 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, September 22—SPECIAL EVENT—Wine and Shrimp Boil: 6:00 p.m. Wine Tasting and 6:30 p.m. Dinner Seating; Reservations required by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 20; $45 per person, plus tax—Harvest Club member and 1 Guest is $40 per person, plus tax (includes dinner, wine paired with each course, and gratuity)
- Sunday, September 23—Bistro Lunch Sandwiches served from 12:00–4:00 p.m.