Tassel Ridge Winery is now hiring for the following positions:
Now hiring for a Sales Representative to join the Tassel Ridge Winery Sales Team!
This full-time sales and retail support position will cover an assigned territory located within the State of Iowa. One to two nights a week will be overnight stays in the assigned territory. Sales Representatives begin and end each day at the Winery, located in Leighton IA, except for when an overnight stay is required. All candidates must be at least 21 years of age and possess a clean driving record. The ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds is required. Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.
As a Tassel Ridge Winery Sales Representative, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make daily sales calls and in person visits to promote award-winning Iowa wine to new and existing retailers.
- Achieves retail sales distribution goals by developing and managing a network of retailers that actively sell Tassel Ridge wines.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by building new and existing relationships with retailers to help them sell Tassel Ridge wines.
- Delivers wine that meets retailer needs and maintains our displays as necessary.
- Analyzes the external environment and provides insights on consumer feedback, volumes, and pricing that is essential to enabling the Winery to establish future strategic objectives, goals, and product offerings.
- Works as part of the Winery Sales Team to help ensure that all of our retail customers’ needs are met.
- Contributes to regular sales team meetings.
- Is committed to working weekends and evenings as required.
- Ensures all activities follow and comply with ABD (Alcoholic Beverage Division) and other related regulations.
- Participates in a program of continual learning and skill development.
- Effectively communicates and participates as a part of the Winery Team which includes regular attendance at the monthly team meetings.
- Weekly overnight stays.
- Supports the team’s ISO 9000 compliance effort and actively participates in the quality program.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor based on needs.
Tassel Ridge Winery is an equal employment opportunity employer; pre- employment physical and drug screen is required; Background Check is conducted prior to job offer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leighton, IA 50143: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
How to Apply:
Applications, resumes, and cover letters can be submitted via mail, fax, or e-mail to the following:
Attn: Human Resources
Tassel Ridge Winery
P.O. Box 115
Oskaloosa, IA 52577-0115
Click here to download an application.
This file is in a PDF format and you will need Adobe Reader or some other program to open the application. Click here for the FREE Adobe Reader program download.