While our Halloween role as adults is usually to see that we have candy for Trick or Treaters on Beggars’ Night, consider buying extras of the candy that you like and pairing it with Tassel Ridge wines. Here are six pairing ideas. I’ve listed my favorite first!
- Red, White, & Blue® with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is the ultimate PB&J . . . for adults!
- Iowa Edelweiss and Starburst
- Iowa Prairie Snow® and Twix
- Iowa Steuben and Starburst
- Iowa In the Dark and 3 Musketeers
- Zinfull Red and Snickers
Do you have another favorite combination of Halloween candy and Tassel Ridge Wine? Let me know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.