Tassel Ridge® Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1½ cups Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 8- oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 1 1- oz pkg ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheese Cheddar or Colby Jack
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine chicken and ¾ cup sauce in medium bowl. Mix well. Combine cream cheese and remaining sauce in large bowl. Mix well. Fold chicken into cream cheese mixture. Place in 9" x 9" baking pan. Top with ranch mix and then with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until warmed through. Makes about 4 cups.
Serving Suggestion—Serve with crackers or corn chips.
Wine Recommendation—Tassel Ridge ® Celebrate!
Celebrate! is a sweet red bursting with bright cherry aromas and flavors. It is made from Frontenac and Muscat and it complements the spice in this Buffalo Chicken dip.