Tassel Ridge® Watermelon Arugula Salad
- 2 cups watermelon cut into bite-sized chunks
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 cups arugula
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup maple balsamic dressing
Combine watermelon, onion, feta, and mint in large bowl. Set aside. Meanwhile, divide arugula between two plates. Top with watermelon mixture, salt, and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serves 2.
Wine Recommendation—Tassel Ridge La Crescent
La Crescent is the perfect complement to this warm-weather salad. La Crescent is a refreshing, semi-sweet white wine with tropical fruit, peach, pear, and grapefruit on the nose and tropical fruit, peach, and citrus on the palate. This wine is made from grapes grown in our Mahaska County, Iowa, vineyards.