One of the tasks that takes a lot of our vineyard crew’s time is removal of the large and growing number of Mulberry trees that start to grow each season. They grow fast and have a tap root that must come out because otherwise, it will regrow even more vigorously the next year. So, we are looking at ways of speeding that chore up. We have found a machine designed for this job and are seriously considering its purchase. We also have a damaged harvest cart that needs some welding done. And, we have checked on all of our electric hand pruners to make sure they are all working. One was not working so it will be sent to the manufacturer for repair. They cost about $1000 each. At the very least, we will order new sharp blades for all of the pruners.