Harvest Club members receive a shipment of two bottles of wine four times a year. Each Harvest Club shipment has a pre-determined selection of two dry wines, two sweet wines, or one of each.
Harvest Club Selections Members will be notified by mail or e-mail about upcoming Harvest Club selections and can choose to pick up their wine on Club Member Release Weekends or have the wine shipped to them. Each shipment includes two selected dry wines or two selected sweet wines or the “can’t decide” choice includes one of the selected dry wines and one of the selected sweet wines. A member just has to choose “On the Dry Side” or “On the Sweet Side” or “Can’t Decide!”
On the Dry Side selection is great for individuals that like semi-sweet to dry wines that pair well with food. For example, one recent shipment included: 2018 Iowa Nouveau and Iowa Lace. Another shipment included: 2015 Iowa Marquette and 2017 Iowa LaCrosse.
On the Sweet Side selection is perfect for sweet and fruit wine lovers. These wines are great for sipping and many pair well with or can be served as dessert. For example, one recent shipment included: 2014 Iowa La Crescent and Oskyfizzante® Cranberry. Another shipment included: 2016 Iowa Brianna and Celebrate!
Can’t Decide! selection means one bottle from On the Dry Side and one bottle from On the Sweet Side. For example, one recent shipment included: 2018 Iowa Nouveau and Oskyfizzante® Cranberry. Another shipment included: 2016 Iowa Brianna and 2015 Iowa Marquette.
Harvest Club Membership Benefits
- Members who choose to come to Tassel Ridge Winery and pick up their wine will receive a free glass of wine.
- Invitation to special Members Only events.
- Members receive special discount on re-orders for 60 days after shipment.
- Shipments include tasting notes, wine and food pairing recommendations, and/or recipes.
- Members receive discounts on Tassel Ridge Winery events.
- Members have special access to wines before their release to the general public.
- There is no membership fee—a member only pays the cost of the wine and shipping (membership can be cancelled at any time). Cost per typical shipment is $30–40 (excluding shipping).
Give a Gift Membership For the friend or family member who is hard to shop for, may we suggest a Harvest Club Gift Membership? Purchase a gift membership(s) for two shipments, four shipments (one year), or longer. Fill out the membership application, indicate it’s for a gift, and the wine will be sent, along with a gift card with the first shipment.
Choose to Become a Harvest Club Member We invite you to become a Harvest Club member. Talk to any team member at Tassel Ridge Winery. Pick up a membership application at Tassel Ridge or fill out the Membership Enrollment Application which can be found on the Tassel Ridge website. Send the form to Greg Walter, Tassel Ridge Winery, 1681 220th Street, Leighton, Iowa 50143 or contact him at 641.672.WINE (9463) or firstname.lastname@example.org.