Tassel Ridge® Berrylicious Sangria
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange or clementine juice
- 2 bottles of Tassel Ridge Iowa Nouveau
- ½ cup sugar more or less to taste
- ½ cup cranberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- or 2 cups total of any combination of 2 or more berries
Put cranberry juice, orange juice, Tassel Ridge Iowa Nouveau, and sugar in pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add cranberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight, before serving. Serves 8-10.
Wine Recommendation — Tassel Ridge Iowa Nouveau
Iowa Nouveau is already a light, fruity red wine and in this sangria recipe, the other ingredients take this sangria to a new high. Iowa Nouveau is made entirely from grapes grown in Iowa. Be sure to let this sangria rest overnight after mixing so the flavors blend well together.